Welcome to Paul Chilton’s Knowledge Base
This knowledge base is a repository of information that I use to store useful information from projects that I have worked on. The information contained within this site may not be completely accurate or even the best way to achieve the goals but it is the way I have done it on one or more projects.
I started this site to both organise my notes on these topics and to provide the information for anyone else that is interested or working on similar things. Please feel free to get in touch if you know of better ways to do things, have things to contribute or want to discuss anything in more detail.
- 19 Jan 2017 » Office 365 - Emails to go into sent items in a shared mailbox
- 17 Jan 2017 » Why I'm avoiding mbeds and maybe you should too...
- 16 Jan 2017 » Office 365 - Allow external mail to be delivered to public folders
- 15 Jan 2017 » Home Automation Changes
- 13 Jan 2017 » Office 365 - Assigning licenses from powershell
- 13 Jan 2017 » Office 365 - Assigning delegate access to a group
- 10 Jan 2017 » Installing Jekyll on Windows
- 09 Jan 2017 » Switching to Github Pages & Jekyll
- 12 Jan 2016 » GHI Electronics Eagle PCB Library
- 30 Mar 2013 » Samba File Share on Raspberry Pi
- 27 Mar 2013 » Setting up Raspberry Pi as a Squeezebox Server
- 27 Mar 2013 » Setting up Raspberry Pi as a Squeezebox Player
- 02 Dec 2012 » Startup problem with LPC1347
- 13 Nov 2011 » VPN Setup with L2TP & IPSEC